PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Pbxes not working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wex
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.08.2006

Pbxes not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I posted on a previous thread that my pbxes was down (after observing the trunks not registering, lost all the dial plans, extensions losing some of the voicemail details etc..).

I forgot to add that I cannot call extensions. I get that they are busy when they are indeed registered as well as the fact that system was working fine up until what I believe was yesterday morning Wednesday 15th.

I tried to change servers but that has not worked. Today I have just seen the trunks re-registered but as noted above I have lost all the details of the dial plans etc.

16.07.2009 03:51 wexila is offline Search for Posts by wexila Add wexila to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Pbxes not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not a good idea to open a new thread, just to add something. OK, now lets follow up here...

Please give some more details. What was your original server, where did you change to? Which dialplans did you loose? Do you know when?

16.07.2009 16:50 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
wex
Grünschnabel

RE: Pbxes not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I realized it was bad idea after I hit the send button.

I lost system integrity I think on Tuesday 14th. I was on www2 then I changed to www4. I have since gone back to www4.

What I need fixed ASAP is to call from one extension to the next. All calls to extensions show busy.

16.07.2009 21:44 wexila is offline Search for Posts by wexila Add wexila to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Can you please repeat the history of your servers. There must be a typo.

I have been able to restore calling your extensions. You will need to restore call forwarding.

16.07.2009 23:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
wex
Grünschnabel

It was www4 then we had the problem. Then I went to www2.
Your fix was done just now when i was on www4. But my extensions were not registering after the fix. SO I have gone to www2 and all extension register on port 80. But here on www2 I have observed registration fails on ports 5060, 5061 and 36999. Can you check this as for some extensions the registration holds for extended periods ONLY on as 188.40.65.148:36999 and I would like this option to be kept available.

I will re-work the extension details and have completed the trunk dial plans etc. already.

Cheers

17.07.2009 03:35 wexila is offline Search for Posts by wexila Add wexila to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: