PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: I want to buy a Pro account. Some questions.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

I want to buy a Pro account. Some questions. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I want to buy a Pro account. That's my question :

If I buy 15 extensions and after a month I decide that I will need 40 extensions can I upgrade same subscription?
Since in first moment I was paying 4 euros each and in second will cost me 3 euros each extension.
Can I raise same subscription to more extensions? Or I will need to do another subscription for more 25 extensions?

Hello Diafora ! Can you help me again ?

Thank you.

Tony

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tij on 20.10.2009 at 00:47.

12.10.2009 22:17 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: I want to buy a Pro account. Some questions. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Tony,

Since this is a billing issue, I am not the appropriate person to help you with that question. But since they are reading this forum, expect a reply shortly.

Have a good day.

20.10.2009 14:01 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

RE: I want to buy a Pro account. Some questions. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok. Diafora. One more time, I thank you again.

20.10.2009 14:20 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

You can always cancel your first subscription to replace it by a second.

20.10.2009 21:04 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
You can always cancel your first subscription to replace it by a second.

Ok. I thank you.

20.10.2009 22:16 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: