PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Multiple inbound routes setup
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nov
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.03.2009

Fragezeichen Multiple inbound routes from DIDWW Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hope some one can help me out. I read several thing in the forum, but no results so far.

I want to have different inbound routes for different DID numbers. Inbound calls via these numbers all come from the same provider, DIDWW.
DIDWW forwards calls directly to my account at PBXes, without having PBXes log in with an account at DIDWW. So I have not setup a trunk.

So how do I setup an inbound route which distinguishes the DID numbers called?

10.04.2009 21:33 noventumpbx1 is offline Search for Posts by noventumpbx1 Add noventumpbx1 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Multiple inbound routes setup Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

DIDWW offers several ways to route individual DIDs to PBXes. Apparently the one you use does not require a trunk registration from PBXes, but groups all your DIDs in to one Inbound Route.

To route individual DIDs to different Inbound Routes, you should create multiple URIs on DIDWW's side, which should correspond to multiple Inbound Routes on PBXes' side.

If you require help with this setup or any other issue, consider buying some Support credit to optimize your PBXes account.

11.04.2009 19:58 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: