PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Aastra 57i CT outbound problems
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Aastra 57i CT outbound problems Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have set up an Aastra 57i CT and itworks only partially. When I try to dial out using a PSTN phone number, it says "Call Failed" on the phone. When I dial an extension, however, which is then routed to the same PSTN number, it goes through. FYI, I have no problems with incoming calls.

Can anyone help me here?

Thanks!

06.09.2009 15:16 703220 is offline Search for Posts by 703220 Add 703220 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Aastra 57i CT outbound problems Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This sounds as a dial plan / call routing issue. Do you have any way to verify what dialed string is being sent to PBXes from the Aastra phone?

Can the web interface of this phone be made available, via remote access?

On a separate note, does the current firmware of the phone support any NAT traversal methods? (STUN, TURN, ICE).

07.09.2009 00:36 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: