PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Per-trunk codec setting
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ayk

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Per-trunk codec setting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is it possible to set per-trunk codec setting for each trunk?

Something like:
disallow=all
allow=g729,ulaw,alaw

I would like to force some trunks to be g711 only while some to g729.

Thanks a lot!

01.08.2008 21:51 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Per-trunk codec setting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The setting is available in Source View.

09.09.2008 00:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bob

RE: Per-trunk codec setting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

A license to modify source code is granted to holders of PBXes PRO.

So as a premium you can look at it, but don't change anything.

I don't know but you can set pro for free for 14 days, make all the changes and than after 14 days return to premium again.
That said I don't know if you change back that the mods you made will be kept. Also if you want to mod again you will have to change to pro again.

09.09.2008 10:36 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
ayk

I understand that it's possible for PBXes PRO user, but if I'm not running a call centre or using CRM, then a premium account is all I need (especially for a home user).

Can the admin please confirm if the 14-day trial method would work? Is there any chance that the source will be open for edit for premium users as well?

Thanks a lot.

22.09.2008 22:23 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: