PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: iSoftPhone configuration
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gra

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
iSoftPhone configuration Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I have a weird problem in our configuration.

It happens sometime but not everytime. When I make a call, I can't hear the ringing and when the other party answers the sound is OK.
But where it is a problem, when somebody else is in a phone call and I am trying to call someone, that person hears my ringing chopped with his conversation. The person outside the office doesn't hear the problem and evrything goes OK when my party answers.

For info we use the stun server of our provider.

Thanks for your help.

16.04.2009 15:48 grabit is offline Search for Posts by grabit Add grabit to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: iSoftPhone configuration Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What you describe, might have a few causes. Can you please describe your phone setup, SIP User Agent usage, network setup, Internet connection?

Does this happen on extension to extension calls, or only extension to PSTN calls and vice versa?

18.04.2009 02:43 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: