PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Outbound calls and ring groups not working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mar

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Outbound calls and ring groups not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello friends,

strange errors have affected my PBXes account today.

When trying to call any outbound number I hear the message "You do not have enough credit to dial this number". These calls do not appear in call monitor. Then I logged in directly to the SIP trunk account with my softphone and the call was completed normaly.

Calls made to my primary extension ring for half a second and then are automatically dropped (no voicemail). These calls appear in call monitor as duration (00:00:01). Calls to other extensions work fine.

My DID points to my default inbound route, which in turn calls the main menu in my digital receptionist. Oddly, when calling the DID I was sent directly to the echo test verwirrt

Ring group 1 should ring primary extension (1000) -> classical extension (3000) if no answer -> primary extension voicemail if no answer again. It hangs up after half a second too (no matter if extension 1000 is logged on or not).

That happened throughout the day. I have already tried to Submit & Restart a few times.

Has there been any issue with www4 today?

Thank you,

Marcel

UPDATE: today (monday, Aug. 30th) service seems to be normalized. Only the trunk outage persists, but I am opening a new thread for this.

Anyway, I'd like to know what caused this strange behaviour...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mar on 30.08.2010 at 18:43.

27.08.2010 03:41 marcelcalil is offline Search for Posts by marcelcalil Add marcelcalil to your Buddy List
asd
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.01.2014

wütend RE: Outbound calls and ring groups not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi guyzz.

I got the same issue today. (same issue as mar)
Do you guyz know about this issue??

I had my trunk setup, extension to extensions are working fine, but when i make a call via outbound route i hear "you do not have enough credit to dial"
Do you guyz have a solution for this issue, i had submit and restart several times.

Please help, now i'm down here, can't make any outbound calls.

Thanks

22.01.2014 14:47 asdtech is offline Search for Posts by asdtech Add asdtech to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Outbound calls and ring groups not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi asd,

please check your settings in Call Shop >> Statistics. A global credit limit for your account can be set there. Probably you've been playing around with the call shop features and thus blocked your account. Setting it to 0 fully disables the limitation.

23.01.2014 18:38 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: