PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

System down 6+hours now? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I did not see a comment about scheduled down time or anything and no other users reporting problems here. My devices no longer register and looking at my server, IP Tel is no longer registering to it. All extensions and trunks display as registered, even those that are connected to nothing.

27.04.2006 08:55 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: System down 6+hours now? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Only your account ("supernettel") was affected. We have reactivated it and are looking into it.

Best regards,
Pascal

27.04.2006 16:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
hwi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 01.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Only your account ("supernettel") was affected

Not true, my extensions won't register.

27.04.2006 17:26 hwittenb is offline Search for Posts by hwittenb Add hwittenb to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Fragezeichen Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

are you referring to account hwittenb? hwittenb-200 is registered, hwittenb-201 is not.

Best regards,
Pascal

27.04.2006 17:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks!

Calls are working, status display shows no status.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 27.04.2006 at 19:03.

27.04.2006 18:24 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
hwi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 01.03.2006

Zitat:
are you referring to account hwittenb? hwittenb-200 is registered, hwittenb-201 is not.]

Thanks. Both work now.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hwi on 27.04.2006 at 20:00.

27.04.2006 19:59 hwittenb is offline Search for Posts by hwittenb Add hwittenb to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

In case the status display shows no status please reload the page in your browser. If you have opened the status page in several windows please close all but one if you get no status (which should happen very seldom though).

29.04.2006 13:38 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

This problem continues to re occur. It just occurred again after creating new extensions. Devices no longer register, and since I checked an account I had worked on for another preson, I know the failure is NOT system wide

03.05.2006 00:43 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

My devices have remain untouched! I have made no changes to any of the connected devices. Even extensions that have nothing registered to them show that there is something registered. I assure you I have changed no devices.

This occurred only after creating a classic extension and a trunk for a DID. Everything else remains the same!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 03.05.2006 at 01:48.

03.05.2006 01:47 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The reason is a trunk that you have created with a semicolon in its name. This confused your PBX.

03.05.2006 01:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

sorry I must have made a Typo!

03.05.2006 02:52 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
ria

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

just wondered if there was anything down a pbxes at the mo, both my phones have dropped registration and won't register at the moment (last 3 hours) or have telewest decided that voip is bad and blocked all the ports of my broadband :o) thanks in advance

15.08.2006 00:09 rianscott is offline Search for Posts by rianscott Add rianscott to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

We had a problem with your account (and a few others) two hours ago. But this was fixed an hour ago. Try to re-register your phones please.

15.08.2006 00:25 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: