PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: can't receive calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dan
Soho Account

Registration Date: 08.07.2007

cant receive calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hi, i cant receive calls today, and if i transfer to an ext in the status page, i have a message says CONGESTION.

i changed the server and the same problem

13.06.2008 23:49 danylati is offline Search for Posts by danylati Add danylati to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: can't receive calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Please consult Personal Support or provide some more details, please.

14.06.2008 06:51 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dan
Soho Account

Registration Date: 08.07.2007

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Resolved, i need to re-create the caller groups

14.06.2008 13:37 danylati is offline Search for Posts by danylati Add danylati to your Buddy List
nov
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.03.2009

RE: can't receive calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have been unreachable all day. Initially I thought the issue was at the number provider. Now that appears to work perfectly fine.

I already tried to reset via Personal Data page. No succes

Please advise

15.07.2009 17:17 noventumpbx1 is offline Search for Posts by noventumpbx1 Add noventumpbx1 to your Buddy List
ayk

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

I have the same problem today. Which server are you on?

15.07.2009 17:33 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List
nov
Grünschnabel

All did's are on the USA server.

I do find it rather annoying that there is no way to escallate this issue adequately.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nov on 15.07.2009 at 19:47.

15.07.2009 19:14 noventumpbx1 is offline Search for Posts by noventumpbx1 Add noventumpbx1 to your Buddy List
ayk

Mine is on NY. It worked for about 15 minutes and now it just went offline again.

15.07.2009 19:47 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

We don't see any problems on the server side.

15.07.2009 21:21 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ayk

ALL of my trunks are sporadically and randomly offline. They would register for a while, then it would get "Registration Time-out". This has been happening on me and a friend's account on the NY server the whole day today.

On the other hand, another account on the San Diego server seems to be fine, as long as I define the server as www2.pbxes.com instead of pbxes.org.

Pascal: I'm wondering if it's something to do with the NY network rather than the NY server. No modification was done on my account today before it went off, and if you say the server is fine, then the repeating but random errors *may* point to some routing issues. Just a suggestion.

15.07.2009 22:59 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List
nov
Grünschnabel

I mixed up in my respons of the server..that was the server of DIDWW which I mentioned.

A access my pbxes account via www5. Does that make more sens?
Internal call are OK, so is outbound.
Calls coming in via DIDWW are not visible in call monitor. At DIDWW I get the following:
-- Called 217.195.32.11/noventumpbx1-nl
[Jul 15 08:12:11] NOTICE[]: auto_congest: Auto-congesting SIP/217.195.32.11-
-- SIP/217.195.32.11- is circuit-busy

I really do hope we are reachable tomorrow or at least know that it will be soon. If not, I will have to test with different did's, sip accounts and pbx'es.

16.07.2009 02:14 noventumpbx1 is offline Search for Posts by noventumpbx1 Add noventumpbx1 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

217.195.32.11 is an old IP address which is no longer in service.

16.07.2009 16:30 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mem

Mine have been going down for the past two days. And I am getting an account cancelled notification. I have not changed anything on here or on Paypal to trigger that. I have been out of the country for the past month and have not touched any settings on pbxes to cause trunk outages. Is it perhaps the notifications are false?

17.07.2009 06:12 memo is offline Search for Posts by memo Add memo to your Buddy List
nov
Grünschnabel

I'm suprised. It has been set like that for some time now, used to work and since this week it doesn't.

So which IP number should I use now?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by nov on 17.07.2009 at 10:01.

17.07.2009 10:00 noventumpbx1 is offline Search for Posts by noventumpbx1 Add noventumpbx1 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

@noventumpbx1
Have a look into HELP >> Getting started about the IP address.

@memo
Check with Paypal. We haven't triggered either. I don't think the notifications are false.

24.07.2009 01:21 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: